Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Woodmont in Randolph, New Jersey
Offering a unique combination
of traditional charm and a
convenient location in Randolph NJ, the Woodmont Townhome
Community is a great place to Call Home, Raise a Family, Relax and Enjoy Life!
Randolph, which was recently rated
as One of the Best
Places to Live in the country by Money Magazine,
40 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
- A Fabulous collection of 2-3 Bedroom
Townhomes with 2.1-3.1 Baths and 1-2 Car Garages in Randolph, NJ
- Located in an Convenient area.
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- 4.5 +/- Miles to the Dover Train Station for train to New York
- 5 +/- Miles to the
Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop in nearby Dover, NJ for bus to New York
- 40 +/- Miles from Manhattan
40 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
Minutes to Shops and Restaurants along Route 10
- 7 +/- miles to The
Rockaway Townsquare Mall
- Many more unique specialty shops and boutique shopping
available in nearby Morristown.
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 46, and Interstates 287 & 80
Families will especially appreciate Randolph Top Rated School
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Woodmont, Randolph, NJ: A Lovely Place to Live
Woodmont was built from 1992-1996 and there are 160 Townhome
featuring 2 - 3 Bedrooms and 2.1-3.1 Baths and attached 1-2 Car Garages.
Most of the homes have basements. Models include the Aspen, Brentwood, Fernwood,
Cypress, and Evergreen.
The Woodmont Townhouse Community is entirely
surrounded by wooded areas spotted by individual
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. The community landscape is beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. This intimate community allows you to
socialize with friends and neighbors and also enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike rides. The
common areas and beautifully landscaped grounds are perfectly maintained and
complete the charming ambience of this unique and special enclave of exquisite
townhomes. Besides a Community Playground,
Parks, Shopping and Entertainment are all nearby.
When you own a home at Woodmont you spend your free time doing
what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping adds a full richness to the
charm of this most desirable community. The fabulous Townhomes at Woodmont
have everything you've been looking for and more!
- Number of Units: 160
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1-3.1
- Parking: 1-2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1992-1996
- Price: $315,000 - $490,000
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Maintenance-Common Area, Maintenance-Exterior, Snow Removal
- Amenities: Community Playground
- Common Features: Low Maintenance Vinyl Siding. Spacious Living Rooms. Fireplaces, Separate Dining Areas. Custom Kitchens, Large Master Bedrooms, most with Walk-in Closets. Separate Laundry areas with washer and dryer hookup. Economical Gas-Fired/Natural Gas Heat, Central Air conditioning, Attached Garages with Direct Access to Units, Deck/Patio where available. Extra parking for additional cars and guests. Most Units have Basements.
- Schools: Excellent Randolph Public Schools. Center Grove Elementary School, Randolph Middle School, Randolph High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: County College of Morris, Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Minutes from convenient and reliable service from nearby towns of Dover, Morris Plains and Morristown on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City, Close to Major Routes like Routes 10 and 287, About 5 Mile drive to Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop to New York City bus in nearby Dover.
- Fun & Recreation: Minutes to shops and eateries along Route 10 and 46. About 40 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Fabulous Community in Randolph, One of the Best Places to Live according to Money Magazine. Excellent Randolph School System.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Woodmont, Randolph, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home
in the Woodmont townhome community, you spend your free
time doing what you want to. Outside, extensive landscaping adds
a full richness to the charm of this most desirable community.
Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both be
satisfied here. The choice is yours.
If even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball. The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
What's nice to know is that at the Woodmont Townhomes
Randolph you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Woodmont Experts!
Local Map of Woodmont in Randolph, NJ